The arbitration fee is calculated on the basis of claim amount in accordance with these requirements:
1) Arbitration fee for cases involving non-resident parties is calculated in USD according to the following scale:
|Amount of claim (USD)||Arbitration fee, as a percentage of the claim amount (single arbiter) is|
|Up to 10 000||700 USD|
|From 10 001 to 50 000||700USD + 2,9% from the amount above 10 000 USD|
|From 50 001 to 100 000||2,7%|
|From 100 001 to 200 000||2,5%|
|From 200 001 to 500 000||2,3%|
|From 500 001 to 1 000 000||2,2%|
|From 1 000 001 to 2 000 000||2%|
|Over 2 000 001||1,5%|
2) Arbitration fee, in disputes between residents, is calculated in tenge in accordance with the following scale:
|Amount of claim, in tenge||the arbitration fee as a percentage of the amount of the claim (single arbiter)|
|up to 1 000 000||50 000|
|From 1 000 001 to 5 000 000||50 000 + 2,9% от суммы свыше 1 000 000 тенге|
|From 5 000 001 to 10 000 001||2,7%|
|From 10 000 001 to 15 000 000||2,5%|
|From 15 000 001 to 25 000 001||2,4%|
|From 25 000 001 to 70 000 000||2,3%|
|From 70 000 001 to 150 000 001||2,2%|
|From 150 000 001 to 500 000 000||2%|
|From 500 000 001 to 1 000 000 000||1,8%|
|Over 1 000 000 001||1,5%|
2. If the parties agree to hear a case by an arbitration panel of three or more arbitrators, the arbitration fee is doubled.
3. Taking into account the complexity of the case, the significantly increased time and costs associated with arbitration, the chairman of ICA "JUS GENTIUM" has the right to increase the amount of the arbitration fee.
4. The arbitration fee shall be paid during the Issuing Claim Form. The chairman of ICA "JUS GENTIUM" has the right, at the plaintiff's request, to settle the payment of the arbitration fee. However, the amount of the initial contribution should normally not be less than 50% of the total amount of the arbitration fee.
5. The arbitration fee is paid in Kazakhstan tenge if the claim price is expressed in Kazakhstan tenge. The official course of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, established on the date of the claim, is applied for recalculation to the foreign currency. At the request of the plaintiff, the arbitration fee may be paid in foreign currency if it does not contradict to currency legislation of Kazakhstan.
6. An arbitration fee is paid in a foreign currency if the claim price is in foreign currency. The market exchange rate applied in the manner prescribed by the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the date of the claim is applied for recalculation to the foreign currency
7. The arbitration fee, according to the requirements of the of a non-monetary nature, is:
а) for disputes involving non-residents-1,000 (one thousand) USD;
б) for disputes between non-residents: 200,000 (two hundred thousand) tenge.
8. With applications for the issuance of copies (duplicates) of arbitral awards, definitions and other orders of arbitration, as well as copies of other documents from a case issued by the court at the request of the parties and others involved in the case amounts to 5,000 (five thousand) tenge. The deadline for the copies documents issuance is 5 working days from the time of application and payment of the service.